What We Do
Architectural Signs & Associates is a full-service commercial art firm specializing in graphic and environmental design and production.
Environmental graphics are generally sign programs designed for a client’s business such as lodging facilities, wineries, corporate parks, restaurant or retail centers, corporate identities, and dot com’s
These include Monument, Wayfinding, and ADA sign programs.
Our in-house graphic design team works directly with our clients to design and specify the materials, colors, lettering, and layout for their projects.
When your project requires permits, ASA handles it for you – from the application to Design Review. We will guide you through the inspection process and what signage is required to pass.
We know you have deadlines and need to work within your project budget, ASA is committed to keeping you on track and within your bottom line. With a creative and talented team and full-service workshop, there is almost no limit to what we can produce.
- DESIGN - From a single sign, multiples, or a large sign program ASA does it all. Make an appointment and come visit our showroom for samples, examples and design direction.
- PERMITS - ASA will obtain City or County permits, interact with the Planning & Building Departments and attend Design Review
- BUILD - Fabrication using Metal, Wood, Acrylic and other exotic materials.
- PAINT - We use a high-quality Matthews paint system, and offer color matching to Pantone, CMYK, RBG or any paint swatch.
- INSTALLATION - Our team does what it takes to get your new signs up and wired if illuminated.
- REPAIR - Refresh and Revive your existing signs.